HVAC/Refrigeration Field Service Manager
|Benefits:||401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, paid vacations and holidays|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Customer & Technical Service|
|Description:||The mission of the Field Service Manager is to ensure the management and success of a service network within an assigned territory. Where necessary, this position also provides support to service personnel outside of the assigned territory.|
The Field Service Manager provides assistance to field service technicians, distributors, regional managers, and other respective individuals by means of phone support, training seminars, and written communication.
|Duties:||• Recruit, train, and provide support to service companies in the assigned territory.|
• Provide support and increase customer satisfaction by ensuring high quality installation, repair, modification and preventative maintenance of equipment through service companies within an assigned geographical area.
• Ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction through both direct and indirect contact.
• Schedule, perform, and/or assist in delivery of training seminars for the distributors in the assigned areas.
• Serve as the primary technical service contact for the assigned service companies and region.
• Monitor response times, proper repairs, and efficient and effective adherence to warranty guidelines by FAST (Factory Authorized Service Technician) companies and distributors within the assigned area.
• Vocational/Technical refrigeration technical school or 10 years trade experience.
• 10 years or more of experience troubleshooting electrical and refrigeration systems.
• Must be bilingual English/Spanish.
• Ability and interest to travel for business up to 35% of the time is required. This is for both domestic and international travel.
• In-depth/working knowledge of electrical/refrigeration systems field.
• Ability to solve problems within defined procedures; able to deal with varied, difficult, and specialized job situations.
• Proven ability to interface with internal and external contacts.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Skilled in planning and prioritizing daily work activities.
• Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient with MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
*Ice-O-Matic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and requires a pre-employment drug screen and background investigation for all positions*
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.